School Information: School Philosophy
Waverly School Philosophy
- Create an attractive and stimulating learning environment.
- Help each child develop a positive self-image.
- Cultivate the individual interest and abilities of each child.
- Stimulate a love for learning.
- Provide for the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive growth of each child.
- Provide a variety of learning activities so that children acquire academic skills that are the foundation for future learning.
- Assist each child to become an independent thinker and worker.
- Allow for creative expression of each child.
- Encourage children to ask questions.
- Encourage personal development through physical education, art, and music.
- Create an environment in which children are encouraged to interact with their peers and adults.
- Expand each child's concept of his/her world.
- Provide opportunities for students to explore, solve problems, and make decisions.
In summary, we want kindergarten and first grade children to experience the excitement of learning while expanding their minds and developing their bodies.
Click the link below if the page did not redirect automatically. If you are trying to download a file, please check your downloads folder.