Order your WAVERLY YEARBOOK online

Picture of Jennifer Batz
by Jennifer Batz - Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 2:30 PM

April 19th deadline to purchase a Yearbook

March 16th deadline to CREATE YOUR OWN Booster/Parent Ad

The yearbook is an exciting way to preserve your child’s memory of

their Kindergarten and 1st grade experience.

It's a beautifully bound, full-color collection of candid photos of classroom activities,

school events, as well as individual and class photos. It's a memento that your children will cherish for years to come.

UPDATED THIS YEAR!! CREATE YOUR OWN Booster/Parent Ad
See your child smile with their very own ad!! Our Student Dedication/Booster section will now be created by YOU when you order your yearbook. The yearbook staff will no longer be facilitating booster ads.
To create a ¼ page dedication to your child, you will select "Ad" and add it to your cart as you order your yearbook online then follow the simple MemoryBook instructions to design and purchase your Parent Ad. Parent Ads can be purchased for any Waverly student and are a lovely way to encourage or congratulate your child on a great year. MemoryBook provides Template Ads pre-designed for quick creation or Custom Ads which allow full personalization. In either case, you may upload photos to accompany your text. Multiple ads may be purchased in case siblings or grandparents wish to make an additional dedication. Or, if you are a business owner, please take the opportunity to help promote your business to our Waverly families. Please note that the Parent Ad fee is in addition to yearbook base price and ads must be completed by March 16 (prior to the yearbook deadline of April 19).

Parent Ads are $25 per 1/4 page ad
Deadline: March 16

All yearbook orders must be processed ONLINE by April 19th

Please CLICK HERE to order your Waverly Yearbook today!

https://online-pay.memorybook.com/parent

Use Pay Code: 86891

Yearbook Price is $25
Foil Personalization is an additional $5

PERSONALIZATION runs along the bottom outside cover of the yearbook and is a charming way to distinguish your child’s book as well as differentiate it from others at school and on the bus.

You must purchase your personalization online as you order your yearbook - just select and add to your cart!

Questions? Contact: mia.riad@gmail.com

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 12:20 PM, Mari Doyle <MDoyle@eastchester.k12.ny.us> wrote:

HI,
This sounds very reasonable. I did have one question. If a parent knows of a business owner who wants to place an ad, how will that ad be created?

Also, since there you posted the different due dates in red and purple on the bottom of the email, I think I might change the color to match on the top as well.
I would also suggest sending a follow-up blast the following week with wording similar to:

UPCOMING DEADLINES FOR YEARBOOKS:
Ads- March 16th
Orders- April 19th
And then the links.